Founded in 1986, Datatec is an international ICT solutions and services group that has been listed on the JSE since 1994, with revenues in excess of US$4 billion.
The Integrated Report may contain statements regarding the future financial performance of the Group which may be considered to be forward-looking statements. By their nature, forward-looking statements involve risk and uncertainty, and although the Group has taken reasonable care to ensure the accuracy of the information presented, no assurance can be given that such expectations will prove to have been correct. The Group has attempted to identify important factors that could cause actual actions, events or results to differ materially from those described in forward-looking statements.
There may be other factors that cause actions, events or results not to be as anticipated, estimated or intended.
It is important to note that:
- unless otherwise indicated, forward-looking statements indicate the Group's expectations and have not been reviewed or reported on by the Group's external auditors;
- actual results may differ materially from the Group's expectations if known and unknown risks or uncertainties affect its business, or if estimates or assumptions prove inaccurate;
- the Group cannot guarantee that any forward-looking statement will materialise and, accordingly, readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements; and
- the Group disclaims any intention and assumes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statement even if new information becomes available, as a result of future events or for any other reason, other than as required by the JSE Listings Requirements.
- Direct access to all our reports
- Our website has detailed investor, corporate governance and business information
Incorporated in the Republic of South Africa
Registration number: 1994/005004/06
JSE Main Board: Computer Services
Listing date: 1994
Share code: DTC
Shares in issue at 29 February 2020: 201 450 000 (of which 1 000 000 held in treasury)
We value feedback from our stakeholders and use it to ensure that we are reporting appropriately on the issues that are most relevant to them.
Please take the time to give us your feedback on this report.